Wednesday 22 August 2012

Guerilla Gardener sets to work on Lord Street

 
I have been very busy over the last few weeks filling all the stone planters on Lord Street.
 
 
The story has been in the local paper and I had an interview on radio Merseyside.
I done this because our councillors said there was no money this year for flowers on Lord Street.
One phone call was all it took to a local garden centre I use and all the plants were donated for free!
 
 
I have been busy planting from one end of Lord Street to the other.
 
 
I am proud to say I have made a big difference to Lord Street this year with the help of Sootys Garden Centre,  without their very generous donation none of it would of been possible!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
 
Tomorrow I officially become a volunteer gardener for Lord Street gardens 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment